"Your dance has already been choreographed and sanctified in heaven…all you have to do is plug into the Spirit of God…and it will manifest. "
- Stacy J
The Unified Praise Dance Company was founded in 2009. The company is comprised of professional artists from across the nation that each specialize in various genres of dance. Each artist brings their own authentic style, vocational trainings and spiritual callings as servant-artists. They were chosen to engage and impact the world with pertinent and redemptive productions through the art of dance. Their works include: modern, mime, hip-hop, contemporary ballet fusion, flags and banner.
Under the tutelage of Artistic Movement Engineer Stacy J, the Company has created numerous dance works that have premiered on awards shows, conventions, concerts, plays and dance events nationally. Stacy J is the primary choreographic voice for the company’s works that have been known to challenge traditionalism and opened the eyes of skeptic’s. The company creates customized choreography for recording artists, producers, music directors, records labels and television.
The company uses their tools of skillful choreography woven together with lyrics of music to form "human videos".
Customized choreography for:
• Bishop Hezekiah Walker (Stellar Awards & Dove Awards)
• Bishop Larry Trotter (Stellar Awards)
• Dr. Earnest Pugh (Stellar Awards & BET)
• Dorinda Clark-Cole's Singer's, Musicians and Arts Conference 2013-2015
• Martha Munizzi (Stellar Awards)
• Alexis Spight (Stellar Awards)
• Jeff Majors
• Beverly Crawford (Stellar Awards)
• Evolution of Gospel Congressman John Lewis-Special Tribute (Kennedy Center Washington D.C.)
• Evolution of Gospel Rev. Jesse Jackson-Special Tribute (Kennedy Center Washington D.C.)
• Texas Gospel Awards "Company of the Year" 2003-2005
• Stellar Awards Pre-show 2007-Present
• NAACP 2013-Present
• The WORD Network 2015 (Pastor Jamal Bryant)